View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #151
chinalee61
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie06283 View Post
She's puppy Pad trained and I stay home with her. When I'm home I just follow her around all day and she never eats it because I can get it before she does and I'm usually right behind her when she heads to her pad. She vomited from it before I started trying pineapple. I started pineapple Friday. She's been really sick the last ten months had every test done and I ended up changing her food three times until I found a food that worked and I give her probiotics and digestive enzymes which all seemed
To make her stop vomiting. Now she only vomits when shes eaten poop a few times in a row. Which is when I leave the house. Her probiotics have a pineapple enzyme in them so I'm really hoping that it's the taste for pineapple that gets her to stop. She seems to tolerate the pineapple pretty good so far but unsure how much to give since she is 3 pounds. The food she eats makes her go potty at least five times a day so it's hard to plan when to leave the house around her potty schedule.
When my puppy was three pounds I gave her two chunks a day morning and evening. Now she's about five months and gets two in the am and two in the pm. She never committed though. What kind of food are you giving her? I use blue buffalo for puppies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!