View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
tmmuncy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New to Yorkietalk

Hi All,

I am new to Yorkietalk and wanted to say hello. I have 2 yorkies. Roxanne is a 2 year old female and Calvin is a 1 year old male. My family and I absolutely love them! They are like our second set of children. We take them everywhere with us. And I mean everywhere.

After a lot of reading, research and making sure that both Roxy and Calvin are in good health we have made the decision to breed Roxanne. She is now 5 weeks along and has had her first ultrasound and vet check up. We were able to see 3 puppies and 3 heartbeats. Roxanne is looking and feeling good. She enjoys her evening walks with my husband, me and Calvin. And especially loves her treats (cottage cheese, scrambled eggs and low fat milk) that she is getting mixed in with her food.

We are building her whelping box now and looking forward to the big day! She is such a great dog and I know she will make a great mom! With being our first litter we are open to advice from those that have been through this before. You are our best resource.

I am excited to have found this site and look forward to chatting with other yorkie owners.
tmmuncy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!