Thread: about bitting
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
kikil
YT 500 Club Member

Confused about bitting

I know that I have post this I don't know how many time but I thought since there are a lot of knew onces coming on all the time that I would try this again to see what else that I just might get. she almost a year old will be the 21th of this month and she still bitting and sometime it's a lot harder. and she goes for my mom and she never really use to do that she been doing that for a month or longer. and she can't really let her do that with her heathly. she does go for mine since day one. we have tryed everything to get her to stop bitting but nothing seem to be working. and she just don't listen at all when we tell her anything. if we try to pick her up she go and hide under the bed or just go and run from us when we call her. we have been working with her but nothing seem to be working. and before u ask if she had any classes and yes she had class she took them 2 6 week classes one last year and one this year. but she just don't want to listen to anything and she is very hard headed. at time it just seem like she the boss and does what she want and when she want to. and we really don't want her to. we can't let her run around the house when people are coming in and out since she don't come when we call her. and we don't want her to run away from us. so we could use all the help that we can get right now and thanks.
kikil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!