View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #12
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
Maybe Izzy will become interested after a while. Right now she just isn't quite sure about it. I have seen Gracie ignore a bully stick for days but when she gets the urge to chew she suddenly latches on. Or maybe she is not a cheese fan? I guess it's not exactly cheese but made out of some goat's milk kind of product?

I haven't tried the Himalayan chews yet. They seem expensive for what you get and the sizes look odd to me. We have had such success with the bully sticks that I haven't really looked into other chews much. Don't really care what they are made of. In other societies it is considered wasteful to kill an animal unless all parts of the animal are made use of. Gracie loves them. It's a dried piece of fat free protein when she gets it and as long as she keeps it on the floor we are fine with her choice of chews.

You might want to buy a bigger type of bully stick if your dog is chewing them up quickly. They come in various thicknesses.
The funniest thing now is that Izzy has hidden all the Himmies (I got out another small one thinking she might like it better) and I cannot find them anywhere Maybe she just wasn't in the mood last night?

They are expensive but I forsee them lasting a long, long time. Luna chewed on hers for a couple of hours yesterday and there were barely teeth marks in it Now I just need to find them for chew time this afternoon.

I don't mind the bullies and I will be getting Izzy a bigger one this weekend. She just prefers those, I guess.

Wish me luck finding those or I'll have to dip into the stash and give them new ones
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!