View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #12
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I FEEL YOUR ANGER AND PAIN!!!! We sit and spend hours, interviewing, assessing, questioning, giving information, telephone conversations....and everyonce in a while, "one" slips by us.....happens to all of us, fortunately, I havent had that yet....I have one steal the puppy, driving a brand new BMW, 3 piece suit, cool sunglasses, the whole outfit, and then paid me with a worthless stolen/forged money order.......had one buy a puppy, went to the vet, who told him the puppy was a silky (this was NOT a large baby, had a silky coat, has a pedigree to die for) and this idiot calls me and tells me I LIED AND THE DOG I SOLD HIM IS A SILKY! He was shown the registration papers on both parents, and the litter registration papers...(I send the registration papers when they spay neuter the dog) plus I show them the 3 generation pedigree from AKC....so when he sent me the receipt from his vet that the dog had been spayed, the vet had filled in "Breed: SILKY"....I contacted my lawyer and she told me he did niot provide me a receipt that the dog I HAD SOLD HIM had been spayed....inform him to send a spay receipt for the dog I sold him, a Yorkie, and then send him the registration papers as per my contract. AKC agreed...... So I know how you feel...all the effort you put into educating these people, and the information went in one ear and out the other one. How long did they have the puppy? By the time you deduct the vet bills and grooming bills, (as well as the isolation fee at a boarding facility it costs you to isolate that baby for at least 2 weeks before you "contaminate" your other dogs), required to get that puppy back into the condition it was in when they got it from you, THEY will not only NOT get a refund, they will OWE YOU more money.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!