View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
Sadsam12
Yorkie Talker

Default Why does this happen?

If this posts twice; I apologize, I had to leave my computer for a few minutes and I think I got kicked off.

I have two fur babies 10 and 8 mos old. I am still trying to get them potty trained. We work all day so they are crated and do not go in their crates. I immediately take them out for 20 mins or so and let them do their thing. I then either put them in their ex pen, or roam free while I try to watch them. It never fails, they will pee in their ex pen or the floor. I don't understand how they will go all day without peeing and then pee in the ex pen. I take them out almost on every hour but they just won't hold it until I get I take them out again. I know it takes time to get them both trained but I don't know if I am doing something wrong.. They are both fixed and have calmed down quite a bit, but this is the one thing that I just can't get solved. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have had a pomerian in the past and don't recall having this much problems with him getting trained.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!