View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #44
acesmom79
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipopcorner View Post
I agree, and don't want to be the bad guy...... I'm going to point out that you were unhappy and uncomfortable with everything the first vet did yet, you left your very sick dog with her anyway. I don't know that you would stand a chance in court.
Excuse you, but I don't know where you get off saying that to me?! You have no idea what you are talking about, and don't know the story!
I rushed my baby to the closest vet I could find because of his situation! The Vet checked him for what they thought was a severe stomach virus and in addition took an xray. I trusted a professional and their opinion, because they are the Vet. I was fine with their treatment of my baby at first because I thought they had diagnosed his problem and were treating him accordingly to get better. Never in my dreams did I know that he had an obstruction, until the first vet said he was not responding to antibiotics, and clearly something else is wrong, and then we immediately rushed him to ER. How would I know, I'm not a professional.
I didn't have a problem with first Vet until after I took him to ER, and they said he had to have surgery for his obstruction. I'm claiming my first vet was negligent after we Had to take him 30 miles away to the ER and they diagnosed him with a clear obstruction. I don't know how to read an xray!
I strongly suggest before you write on a forum you check your facts. That's like saying to a human, you stayed with your doctor even though you were misdiagnosed and he treated for something else, you should've known better! That's why there is medical malpractice suits for things like this. I know animals, sadly, have less rights, so these negligence suits don't happen like that for them.
Don't ever post on one of my threads again. And I really hope you're never in a situation where someone you love is misdiagnosed by a professional and some person says something ignorant to you! Oh, and you're right, you are the bad guy. Get a life!
acesmom79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!