View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
LostLakeLady
Yorkie Yakker

Sorry about that; forgot my posts were still under moderation so couldn't post the rest of the pix right away~

Julian is the only boy dog in the house! He was a rescue all the way from Michigan. He has a heart murmur but is doing excellent (vets didn't think he'd make it past his first birthday; he's a year and 2 months now and is symptom free!) He loves his "sister" Tequila; thought they aren't related, they definitely have a special bond and are just months apart in age.

Our most recent addition was actually a foster failure. She was a BYB/miller momma; and has come a long way from being undersocialized. She is always posing and is a true sweetheart. Long-coated chocolates are my weakness; and this poor girl had already gone through a few homes and was thought to be "too shy." Well she warmed up to us right away; and we knew she was here to stay!!

My only other furkid is Figaro, we've had him since he was just about 4-5 weeks old (way too early but he was caught from a feral litter) and now thinks he's just one of the dogs.

Anyway THANK YOU for anyone who takes the time to read and get to know my babies. =) You'll be seeing more of me, I promise!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a13.jpg (69.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 133.jpg (58.0 KB, 34 views)
LostLakeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!