View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #38
acesmom79
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
At this point I don't think collecting the money is as important as seeing to it that this vet is not so laid back in her approach to such an emergency in the future. Even if you don't win in a court case you will have that vet checking herself every time a new case comes into her clinic, hopefully.

I would report her to the state board. It at least will remain on record in case there are other complaints or others come in the future.
Oh, believe me we definatley are filing a complaint with our state vet board! I would rather have something stay on her record than collect money. I'm glad that filing a complaint would stay on her record, I didn't know that. I am taking all action I can against her. I DON'T want this to happen again and my Ace SHOULD NOT have been treated in such a horrible manner. It's something that I don't know how to deal with, it beyond breaks my heart. I'm just trying to decide about how to AlSO file a small claim against this woman. Unfortunately, I read that about %80 of the time the board drops the case but just to have her looked is what I need to happen. I would like her licsense taken away but that probably won't happen.
acesmom79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!