View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Love 07/31/2004 - Happy YT Anniversary to ME!

Today is a very important anniversary for me. It was on July 31, 2004 that I joined YorkieTalk that means that tomorrow I will start on my nineth year with this wonderful group! I was the 194th member to join YorkieTalk! Can you believe a YorkieTalk with only 194 members? Everybody knew everybody! I have read some of my old posts and realize how much I have learned and grown since then.

A special thank you to Admin and Moderators for being patient with me during my more volitale early days. I have learned that it isn't always important to voice my especially when it may be hurtful to other members.

I truly miss the days when the ole' gang used to gather in Chat every evening -- we shared so much fun and laughter, a few tears, helped to deliver babies - one human and many yorkie, and spent a night "talking" to a member who was very depressed and was contemplating taking their life. Funny, I can't remember who it was, but I do remember how frightened we were for this member!

YT was there for me when I injured my leg in 2004 - I will never forget the phone call I received from Admin just after I got out of surgery! That was the highlight of my hospital stay! And all of the pms and cards and the goodies sent by so many caring members! And you were there for me again last year when I had the Ilizarov Fixator put on my leg. Through thick and thin, happy and sad, good and bad my YT family has always been there for and with me!

I consider YorkieTalk members my extended family - thank you one and all for being there and accepting me for who and what I am. I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture -- I Yorkietalk!
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!