View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 11:03 AM   #8
My lil friend
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieSpirit1 View Post
thank you....holding up, means holding with one hand and brush in other....noooooooooo....she is the most active little thing I've every seen. She won't stay still...unless she's sleeping........hyperactive....in putting it mildly...hope she grows up to be a little calmer....she 18 weeks old now....I love her.....

AWWW she is just a little toddler,she will change. When Mina was that little I didnt use a brush,I used a wide toothed comb so I could pick each knot out gently. I brushed her a little each evening after play time. I would play with her until she was tired,sometimes it took an hour. Then I would hold her until she went to sleep and then I could groom her gently just a little. You dont have to get all of the tangles out in one evening. Mina still brings me toys every evening so we can play during the news. Her hair is short,except on her face, so I still use a comb more than a brush. Mina sleeps in nighties and wears a tshirt and hairbow or dress and hairbow everyday. I started out with things that didnt have sleeves,like sundresses and tanktops.

Good luck
My lil friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!