View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
KimInMD
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Brain Surgery Tomorrow

Tomorrow is our son, Corey's, 2nd brain surgery, to remove more damaged tissue and hopefully stop the 15 seizures a day. Without this surgery, the damaged area has been corrupting more and more of his healthy brain. The drs. at John's Hopkins say this is Corey's very last shot, as we are at the end of the road, having exhausted all other treatment options. Though the odds aren't the greatest (60%), and the side effects of this surgery are unknown, we are prepared to deal with whatever ramifications and deficits may come his way. The greatest desire of this mom's heart is for her son to be healed both spiritually and physically, healthy and living a normal, independent life. I am taking my request boldly before the throne, knowing that my God can do all things. I will not allow fear or darkness to take a foothold in places where it does not belong, and my faith will not be shaken, regardless of the outcome that tomorrow brings. I am asking you, my dear YT friends, for prayer. George and I need prayer for wisdom and discernment as we advocate for our son, and strength as the storm rages around us. We want to lift up the doctors and staff. We need prayer for peace in Corey's heart (he's so scared), and freedom from pain. It's been a very long road, (23 years). Will you please stand in faith with us, and help us storm the heavens? Love and thanks to you all. I promise to update. Still trusting... Still believing...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!