View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
LostLakeLady
Yorkie Yakker

Default Formerly introducing my furkids!

As many of you know I am still waiting for that special rescued yorkie to find his/her way to my home. Meanwhile I will introduce my seven beloved furkids!

First is my heart dog, Kahlua. She's a long coated chihuahua, just turned 3 this week. She's the love of my life, there's no other way to say it. I've had her since she was a pup and I can't go a day without her! She's slept beside me every night for almost 3 years and every morning wakes me up with puppy kisses. I just love her!

Second pic is Eleanor, Kahlua's mom! I adopted her when Lua was about 6 months; couldn't say no to the momma of my Lu! She's 4, and is clearly where Kahlua got her looks lol!

Next is Tequila Rose, my year old Chinese Crested powderpuff! She's a total clown, loves everyone and even smiles as many CC's do. She's a little diva who is always getting into mischief!

Then we have Mia Zofia, lovingly nicknamed "Pickles". Long before we had her, when she was only 9 weeks of age; she fell down a flight of stairs and injured her pretty bad. It has caused her a few handicapps; but she does not know she is a special needs girl and can function just fine despite some mobility problems. She's only 4lbs, and 2 years old.

Since I can only do 4 at a time, I will introduce the last 3 in a Reply. =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lake08.jpg (77.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg a03.jpg (34.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 101_1958.jpg (109.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg a15.jpg (50.6 KB, 50 views)
LostLakeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!