View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

That is so disrespectful of them to install locks, and they didn't even ask you first!! I don't know anywhere else where you can live for $200 a month, can I move in with you?!?! I would help with the cleaning

Maybe it would help to put all your bills together and show them in black and white what it costs to actually LIVE. You were very kind to allow him to move in when he was in trouble. Maybe there's a reason why his step-father didn't want him in his home, you know?

I would remove the locks and get rid of them and if they don't like it, well there's the door! You must have access to their part of the house for all the reasons you stated, AND in case there is some kind of emergency or something. I would wonder if there was some kind of drug use going on because they feel the need to lock the doors and they're unresponsive when you're calling them or knocking on the door. No one sleeps through pounding on the door unless they're on something. Just sayin'. I have 5 kids, 4 boys ages 25, 25, 24, and 23, and my girl who is 17 tomorrow. Three of the four boys are pot smokers and drinkers and they don't live here for that reason. They used to treat our home the same way and I would not tolerate it. Asking me to wake you up at 8 am and then you don't respond, and then it's my fault you get fired from your job?

I feel for you, it's a hard situation. Good luck!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!