View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
Jakey123
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
How sad a situation for you and your Yorkies....I do not know a single person in your State....hopefully, there is someone on here that will be able to help rehome these babies to a wonderful home where they will be loved. How many do you have, how old are they, boys, girls, etc. Did you buy your Yorkies from a breeder, with a contract? It clearly spells out in my contract that if a puppy must be given up for whatever reason, for whatever length of time from date of purchase, the puppy must be returned to me. If you have a contract, you will need to check to see if you are bound by the same agreement. Good luck with your decision...I can imagine the difficulty with which you have come to this conclusion. Wishing the very best for these babies.
No, no contracts. I got Jake from a family who wanted to surrender him because of his demodex, and Jennie I got from a local breeder. I'm considering emailing her and asking for advice. I think she has since retired from Yorkie breeding, but she might be able to point me in the right direction. It's been 4 years though... Jake is 7, Jennie is 5.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!