View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:24 PM   #15
1kumiko
Senior Yorkie Talker

I ordered the small and just received them today. My first impression of them is positive: the perfect size and seems fun, though my Kiko doesn't seem to think that... Whenhe heard the squeaker, he jumped on excitement, but that faded off when I tossed the ball. I think he doesn't realize que squeaking is coming from the ball lol. Will keep trying to get him to explore other toys besides his only time 2 favorites, a squeaking frog & tinycats midnight crazies balls.

Maximo. aw, by the time i read the post i had already ordered them through amazon. I'll check your boutique .

MikaTallula, I have notive that too. my medioum-sized pup is more fond of smaller toys than median. Thanks!

DvishAngel985, interesting that the small is sturdier than xmall. I'll test them with my pup's jaws ^^
Harrysmum, I think my Kiko hasnt realized yet they have a squeaker, but i know what you mean because he always seeks to break those in stuffed animals.

Britster, i always have to load on replacements because mine punctures his squeaky toys always too. wonder if they do jit accidentally, out of anxiety, or the hunting instinct.

tokipoki, aw, she must be a sweetheart.

Capt_noonis, yeah, they look good size for most yorkies, especially sinze they seem to like smaller toys.

I appreciate everyone's helpful inputs!
1kumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!