View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #144
YorkieSpirit1
Senior Yorkie Talker

Emy has started peeing on the pee pads, but I can't get her to poop on them, and when she poops, she doesn't stay in one place while she's pooping she keeps moving and dropping poop everywhere...! Its driving me nuts, I have to watch her to see where she drops all her little poopies, I have her gated in the kitchen. I take her outside when she looks up at her leash, but she just seems to fart around smelling everywhere and lately not doing anything till she gets back inside...don't know how to get her to keep still and poop and get her to poop on the potty pads. I have (3) separate potty pads on the floor, sometimes in the morning after waking up she will go straight to a potty pad and pee, and while I'm bending over changing it, she will go to another potty pad and pee some more!!! when I take her outside, she smells and smells and I pull her away cause I know whatever shes smelling is going to go into her mouth, she puts everything in her mouth, I can't imagine using litter, she would be in the emergency room for sure with clumping litter in her stomach.
YorkieSpirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!