View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:18 PM   #2
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Oh, Tibbe talks to me all the time. That picture of him in my avatar is a frequent daily sight of my little one in this house. It seems he really thinks I understand his communications and I usually can guess what it is he's trying to tell me from just knowing him and his daily requirements so well - and he stops the talking when I hit on the right thing. Plus, he has different barks for most things. Go outside, it's a stare/gentle bark/rollover combination. Go outside to play with his Corgi-buddies next door, Rusty and Gracie - it's high, piercing barking and spinning in fast circles. Hungry? It's kind of wu-wu-wu-woof barking with his muzzle pointed upward. It's somebody at the door? He's barking deep and loud from the time he sails off the couch or bed and all the way to the door, running back and forth between the door and me until I get there, barking seriously like a regular dog. Wants to play? He's play-bowing and dog-laughing, followed by short, choppy little cute barks and jumping on me!

He's always so pleased that he told me what he wanted and I responded. He thinks I understand every bark! And I pretty well do.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!