View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonitalou View Post
THANK YOU for your input!!!

Autumn IS very spoiled, yet she is very obedient when the other commands are said. It's just the barking....I guess just have to live with it. She's the smartest dog ever. She has about 20 toys and she knows everyone of them when I tell her to go get it. She knows when we'll be leaving without her, she'll jump up on the sofa...the only time she ever goes up there. She knows when she's coming along..she turns circles and barks....YES barks. Lol

I've had her around other dogs and she's scared to death...but the other dogs are always sooo much bigger than her. Autumn is 6.5 lbs.

I talked to a breeder and they recommended I get a male dog for her playmate. When I was younger I had a male poodle and a female chihuahua and the male kept jumping on her back. I hate that...they were both fixed. I just don't want to deal with that, so that is my number one reason I want a female and I sure do LOVE my female. Any thoughts on that?
Ok hope your sitting down for this. Girls do the same thing! Mikki humped me and tried Rosie. But Rosie pinned her lol. I would say no! Firmly and every time. She doesn't do it any more. . Well not to me. I did catch her with the chair the other day.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!