View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #7
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
We've gotten both. As crazy as this may sound, Kaji prefers the ones that are the size of a normal tennis ball. you might want to try them both and see which one your pup likes better. Mine really doesn't care, as long as they squeak, bounce, and he can chase them. But, I have noticed the small last longer than the xs. He can break the xs the same day he gets them, and the small ones will last him a few weeks. These toys are not hard to find either. You can get them at any Petsmart, or Target. I like the Target ones better, because they come in different colors.
Harry loves the tennis ball sized ones, too! When he was tiny (was he ever tiny?!!?) we got the teensy ones, but they were gone in a day!

The larger ones really do last well....but please beware. Over the last few months, Harry has found it very easy to get the squeaker out from inside, there's a thread on here somewhere about it, and I wrote to Kong to make them aware.

Harry's really good - he gets the squeaker out then comes and presents it to me like a prize....just something to be aware of Sally x
Harrysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!