View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Omg Isabella scared the poo outta me!

Today I went to the store to get a few things. I got home and DH opened the garage door for me. He had Luna in his arms and thought that Izzy was out back. Well I came in and started dinner and went to feed the girls their dinner and Izzy didn't come when I called for her I immediately knew she wasn't hiding or playing a game, she's a chow hound and I should have known sooner that she was gone because she wasn't hanging out in the kitchen begging for her dinner. Searched the neighborhood on foot, and then in the truck, nothing I was starting to panic and cry All I could think was that I'd never see my baby girl again, someone had picked her up and they were going to keep her because she's such a love and beautiful. I was thinking to come home and come here to look at the how to find a lost dog sticky and start doing all those things.

So, I went out on foot again and a neighbor a few houses down heard me calling for her and asked if I was looking for a little dog. OMG instant relief!!! Her husband had put her on someone down the street's screened porch because he thought she belonged to them. They do have a long haired chihuahua But anyway, she was safe, not stolen or hit by a car. I must have thanked them 50 times!!! This was all over the course of about 45 minutes, sheer panic!!!! The good thing is that I got to meet one of the neighbors that I've never talked to before. They were very nice and have a cute little girl that loves doggies

So that was my cardio for the day!!! I am so thankful to have my baby back safe!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!