View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 04:21 AM   #4
tokipoki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
I give Churpi Chews (Himalayan Dog Chew) and Bully Sticks. A washcloth is perfect for "burying" a chew or toy, so is the dirty laundry in the basket, a shoe, or simply stuffed under the couch where they can't reach it and have their human practice their retrieving skills.

We get our bully sticks and Himalayan chews from Best Bully Sticks online...some pet stores will charge you ridiculous prices for those...Toki likes the spiral shaped bully sticks that allow her to hook her little paw in a ring for easy holding. I've also heard the spiral shape helps clean their teeth better but I don't know how much truth there is to that. Either way, Toki goes nuts over them! I also will recommend the low-odor kind. They still stink but not nearly as bad as the regular bully sticks! The Himalayan chews don't smell too much...just a little like parmesean or something.

And I like that tip about the washcloths...I think that will be more satisfying for Toki than nosing her treats under my laptop cable or along the side of a puzzle box or inside a flip-flop lolol.
tokipoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!