View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
givemecouture
Donating YT Addict

Love What is best for my Goat..errr Yorkie???

Good evening my YTers, I need your help

Strudel LOVES to chew on things....my pillows, the rug, my mom's dogs' leash, my shoe boxes (thank goodness not my shoes), paper, and pretty much anything he can quickly get a hold of. Luckily he hasn't destroyed anything because he is never left alone so I get the item away from him very quickly, but its obvious he loves chewing and I want to make my baby happy. He has a TON of toys but all of them are plush sqeakies and I don't know how much fun those are to chew on...it would seem something firmer would be moore fun. What toys would you suggest for a Yorkie who loves to chew?

Also He LOVES to bury his toy, especially his favourite one-a squeaky blue bear. He literally will run around the house CRYING with his toy in his mouth because he can't find a place to bury it LOL, its not funny but it is! He usually tries to bury it under a pillow or something if he can climb his way to the couch. My previous yorkie would bury his toys and treats too so I am sure other YT's furbabies like to do this...has anyone created something to fufill their need to bury? He never does this in dirt, just like he never rolls in dirt/grass only on the carpet lol...hes definitley a housebaby....any ideas?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!