View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
LostLakeLady
Yorkie Yakker

Star ~Intro frrom a Future Yorkie Owner~

Hi everyone!
Good to "meet" you all. My name's Kat, and I am a future yorkie owner. Wish I could give more details, but since I don't even know him/her yet, there's not much to say! I have Chihuahuas and Chinese Cresteds; and I also foster rescued toy breed dogs. For a long time I have wanted a yorkie of my own; but have always had enough fosters to keep me busy. I recently inherited a family home, where we have a half acre; a big change from the city life we'd had before. Long story short, we are now moved and settled, and I have put word out with the rescues around me that I am "in the market" to adopt a very special dog. You see I have a soft spot in my heart for special needs or seniors. Two of my current dogs are special-needs; and the love they give is unlike any other. I have worked 7+ years for a vet clinic (am now a stay-at-home foster doggy momma!) as well as dogy daycares, so I have a lot of experience with toy breeds and terriers. All of my furchildren eat prey model raw (including our kitten) and I am huge into canine nutrition! So, I am just now patiently waiting to find "the right" addition to our family. I am not picky on gender; and I would love to adopt one that truly "needs" me; and needs a loving home to retire for the final chapters of his/her life. So, until then that will have to do for an introduction on my yorkie as he/she isn't here with me yet!
Briefly about me- I'm 26, live with my soulmate Robbie and our 4 chihuahuas and two cresties. We are truly hippies at heart despite being a few generations off, we love spending time outdoors as much as we enjoy surfing the web. our doggies go on daily walks to the nearby creek and lake. I love photography; and will be sure to take many pictures of my new addition whenever he/she comes to me. Meanwhile I look forward meanwhile to getting to know you all; I love forums (have been on a few other doggie ones for 3+ years) and would love to stick around a while if welcome! Seems like a really nice, friendly and informative place!
Attached Thumbnails
~Intro frrom a Future Yorkie Owner~-a10.jpg  
LostLakeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!