View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
bijoux1
YT Addict

I have these and my dogs also love love love them!! To answer your ?, yes they do bounce. They are one of all of my dog's very favorite toys to play with. My babies are pretty small... almost three pounds and a little over four pounds... I love the kong squeaker balls because they tiniest ones are small and light enough for them to easily retrieve and play with. I also have a 7 pound maltese/poodle mix that I have here as a rescue I was unofficially fostering while trying to find him a perfect forever home. He's still with me because there were some issues where he was going, and I refuse to let him go to anything less than a perfect loving home for him. Anyway, he certainly can and does play with the smallest size, but bc of the smaller size, he can tear them up alot easier.... He seems to be able to pretty quickly both chew the smallest size and pop out the squeaker plug component, and I worried about the choking hazard of that if he was to swallow it ....So, I bought him his own set in the small. Really either one of them will probably be fine for you. Good luck!! Oh and BTW, They carry them at Target.

Last edited by bijoux1; 07-26-2012 at 10:13 AM.
bijoux1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!