View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
kaytee21
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Noo! Drop it!!!!

So yesterday and today has been way to crazy when I take the girls out to go potty. It starts as soon as we get out the door they go roaming the yard and I watch them like a hawk.... why you ask? Not just because I love them to bits or that I don't want to miss a moment of them rolling and flipping all over each other or even that I am making sure they actually go potty.. No Its because they roam the yard until one finds a treasure... Oh what treasure could they find in the yard? A nice yummy scrumptious mouth watering Cat turd! One finds it then they go running after each other trying to snag it and be the first to gobble it down before I catch them. It must be very funny to any outside person seeing these to black furballs running after each other with me chasing right behind them yelling NO Drop IT NOOOO!!!!! KIWI JERSEY getting their names mixed as they dodge me and make a pass to the other it is seriously like yorkie cat poop football. Then when I get close they fumble the turd and I get just close enough when the other comes through and nabs it and we are off again with the chase! lol I sometimes win When I get close and they know they are trapped they try gobbling even faster! Meanwhile the other is behind me surveying the yard for another treasure! OOOOOO How I HATE CAT TURDS I Do not like picking it out of their teeth! or just the thought that my little princess girls are eating what they think is such a fine meal! Soo how many others have to deal with the poop eating??? lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!