Thread: Teddy Update
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Smile Teddy Update

Last week, I posted about Teddy's eye and his admission to Tufts and wanted to give an update. Here was my original thread. http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sic...ers-today.html

I was a bit doom and gloom when I posted my last post and asked for the thread to be locked. I just couldn't believe what I was facing with Teddy, and I felt very sad overall. I wanted to be alone with my thoughts because honestly I thought that putting Teddy to sleep might be the kindest thing to do. This was by far one of the most distressing things I have ever dealt with concerning the dogs.

But, things have a way of turning around! At least for now, anyway. Teddy's surgical procedure was successful and his eye gone back into the socket where it belongs. There is no swelling and the redness is gone.

We did a little follow up with the doctors as well. The surgeon that performed the oral surgery indicated that the other three cases that she has seen did not need further surgery after the oral surgery was complete. It is our hope that this is also the case for Teddy. In addition, we spoke to a board certified surgeon who offered reassurance about the problem and the surgery.

So this is good news for now. Teddy is happy.
Teddyimproved.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!