View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #7
Ahis_Mama
Living In Paradise!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunasMomma View Post
MMMM that looks divine!!!! I'd love the Key Lime, as well, or Lemon Meringue Being a diabetic sucks sometimes I do indulge every now and then, but my body is screaming for a glazed donut right now I haven't had one of those in a few years.

What I really, really WANT, though, is a car. I haven't had my own car for almost two years now and it's really starting to bug the $*&#% out of me. We have a huge, very expensive truck that hubby uses for work, so most of the time I am stuck here. I would like to NOT go to the gym at 8:00 pm, or grocery shopping on a Sunday, etc. etc. Every time we think it's a good time to buy a car for me, something happens to this money pit of a house, or the ginormous truck, and the money is gone! POOF, just like that, then we start over again I am sick of not being able to work, or to give my daughter a driving lesson. She's had her permit for months now and is too scared to drive the truck because it's so huge and she sees me struggle to park that behemoth Oops this turned into a rant, sorry But if anyone wants to send up some prayers or good vibes or whatever that something breaks soon and I finally get some wheels, that'd be great. Thanks
I can't believe you hadn't had one in years! I love glazed donuts...nobody can make one with splenda?

I think it would be great to teach her how to drive a huge vehicle. Then she can drive just about anything after that. My mom taught me to drive with a very crappy stick shift car. Now I can drive just about anything. LOL Good luck and sending lucky vibes your way.
Ahis_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!