View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
Athina
YT Addict

Omg OK ladies i GAVE IN !!!!!!

I bet everyone remembers the No to Lil Ceasar's thread and how i tried to defend Lil Ceasar's until i was blue in the face.
Well it was bugging me that people were saying that Lil Ceasar's is the equivalent to eating McDonalds every day becaue that's what i feed my Yorkies on top of Royal Canin.
So throughout the last week I did some research on the net and also went to several different pet food stores to get their opinion on Lil Ceasar's and what do ya know? Every single pet food store manager said that Lil Ceasar's is the equivalent to eating McDonalds
So I just got back from the pet food store and bought Merrick's wet and dry dog food. I have never seen my dogs go so crazy for a food before. So far they have only had Merrick's Grammy's Pot Pie but it was a huge hit and makes me feel better to know that my Yorkies are getting a better diet.
It isn't cheap though. The dry food is the same price as Royal Canin but the cans of wet are $3.00 each Oh well, as long as it's healthier!
I still have nothing against Lil Ceasar's and will probably give them a tin once in awhile but I do FINALLY agree that it isn't a good long term diet food.
Thanks to everyone who opened my eyes
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!