View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #13
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

And the loss of scholarships will further weed out really good players, as if any would want to go there without the bowls and with the stigma. Problem with what the NCAA did is, as far as I know, no one who committed or covered up the crimes is left at Penn State to endure the sanctions. All the people there now are totally innocent of any wrong doing but hopefully the message sent will reach into some other programs where there may be some similar situations.

Still, any football program with a stadium that seats well over 100,000 people will come back eventually but it won't be the same for the innocent students and supporters of the Nittany Lions for a very long time.

I really wonder how it was that those men involved in this horror story sat on their morality and let that scum go totally unreported, unpunished and even protected him, knowing that pedophiles constantly re-offend until some hard intervention - and most still do even then. It is so hard to fathom that people calling themselves educators allowed the rape of children by one of their own without taking him on personally one by one the moment they learned what he did and then turning themselves and him in!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!