View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #16
Teresiana
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiewerYorkie View Post
My 2 year old Japanese Chin, Yoshi is VERY picky. Also very spoiled I am afraid to say. She only eats wet food because of a SEVERE underbite....she can't eat dry food.

Addiction Dehydrated, Stella and Chewy's and Grandma Lucy's are the ones she likes the best. She isn't thrilled with canned no matter how good quality it is. If there is no problem with tummy issures, I would get several kinds of food and alternate each day which is what I do. Luckily Yoshi has a cast iron stomach, just like her half brother, Yumble.

Louise
Thanks Louise My Yoshi won't have anything to do with Grandma Lucy's. But it smells soooo good...I almost wanted to taste a little! I'm also lucky that my Yoshi has a strong tummy. I might order some samples of the Addiction beef & chicken. I feel weird about feeding kangaroo, brushtail/possum, etc. Do your pups eat it?

I actually might have to rotate different food as well. Although, I really don't want to. He's already bored with Stella's. It's 4pm here in NYC & he hasn't eaten one bite of the beef or chicken all day...dry or wet I'm going to go out in a few minutes & pick up some of the Stella's Surf & Turf...maybe lamb...to see if he'll eat it. I just worry that he'll get weak if he doesn't eat for so many hours straight.

I REALLY need to fix this whole eating disorder issue with him. So I'm going to try really hard to keep him on the Stella's only for as long as I can. I'll just switch up the varieties I guess.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!