View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 09:40 AM   #13
Wolftrap
Senior Yorkie Talker

OMG you guys are making me feel a little bit better. I thought I had the only dog that ruined things. Thank goodness she is not chewing on the cords anymore. She did destroy the DVD player cord and a lamp cord. Good thing I'm handy and went to home depot and was able to replace the cords.

Oh its funny but he may not think so. I was dating this guy and he spent the night one night. He hung his shirt for work on the closet door. I happened to wake up at 3am to go to the bathroom and what do I see? Coco with his shirt on the floor chewing it to pieces. She ate two of the button and chewed a big hole in it. So I'm panicking thinking oh my goodness if my boyfriend wakes up and sees this he is going to have a fit because he will have no shirt to wear to work in the morning. So I start looking through my closet at 3am to find a shirt of mine that may have similar buttons to the ones coco ate. So I found a NICE Ann Taylor shirt of mine and ripped two buttons off, sewed them on his shirt then sewed the hole up that she had chewed. You could only see the damage she did if you looked closely. So in the morning when he woke up I said "umm coco did something to something of yours but PLEASE don't get mad at her". LOL.......That didn't work out too well. He was angry the whole morning but thanks to my handy work he was still able to wear the shirt to work. LOL....The next day I bought him two shirts to replace the one she damaged
Wolftrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!