View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
dms198013
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Please help

Hey everyone let me give you a little background on my Honda. My mother adopted Honda when she was about a year old. The couple that my mom adopted her from had, had her for about a year and she wasn't very socialized. When my mom got her she was momma's baby for 5 years. We found out that momma had lung cancer in Feb. of this year. Honda started becoming very pertective of mom. My mother passed away in March, Since then Honda has lived with me. I want to also add that I have a dog that Is 4 years old she gets along with the other dog pretty good as long as the other dog don't try to play with Honda. My problem is that Honda barks all the time. I am setting at the table typing this and she is barking because she thinks i'm eating. She barks at everything except when there is someone at the door. Another problem is that when I leave her at home for more then an hour there will be a nice little pile of yuck at the front door waiting for me. She is house broken. I don't know if this is because she misses my mom or what. Any help will be appricated
dms198013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!