View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #12
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmperez View Post
AS far as revaccinations I draw titiers on my dogs. I have a seven year old whippet that has only had his puppy shots and every year after that I have dramwn titers nd he is still immune to everything. I have had 2 dogs that had cancer and three different vets actually admitted to me that it was probably caused by over vaccinating and breaking down the immune system that caused it. Another vet gave a rabies shot in my dogs nind leg aand said that when he gets cancer fromm this shot we can amputated instead of puttint the dog down. I was stunned. Guess where he had his cancer? yep you guessed it hind leg. Unfortunitly amputation was not an option since he also had another type of cancer that was very agressive.
Yes, I have been reading about the autoimmune disorders and other issues that may be caused by over vaccination. Being that I and some family members have had to deal with autoimmune issues I sure don't want Gracie having such a horrid thing.

What do you do about the rabies? Can you have a titer done for that? I just got the card in the mail that she is due for her other shots and I am holding off on those.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!