Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #5
Marioana
Senior Yorkie Talker

He eats Royal canin mini starter, and I want to change it but I was thinking to wait a little until he gets used to the new house and all. I was thinking on switching to Fromm, but I am not sure if for the grain free variety the kibble is small enough for him.
About the cheese as a treat, I am a little confused. I mean you aren't supposed to feed them diary but cheese is ok?
We bought a play pen, but it has only vertical bars because we were afraid he would climb out if it had horizontal ones, and right now he can squeeze between the bars . We were thinking that in a month or so he will be too big for that and then we can use it. Right now my boyfriend is at home so Chewie doesn't need to be confined, but he is so fast, he doesn't pee when you are watching him, and the moment you look away he runs away and by the time you catch him he already peed on the carpet. We also bought the housebreaking spray from pet land (I think the brand is "good dog") but it doesn't seem to do anything. We also put some pee on the pad so he can smell it there but no luck either. Well, i guess we will keep trying...
Marioana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!