View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 07:21 AM   #12
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Love Thanks, everyone!

She is a beauty, isn't she? And Dreama is just Daddy's little girl, just like we had hoped.

This morning I got up at 6:30, but Dave was still sleeping. I went to let the girls out of their crates, took them outside, and let them do their business. Dreama is still accident-free in her crate, and has been since we picked her up.

I fed them both and sat on the couch to throw a toy for Wosie, who is a bundle of energy first thing in the morning (OK, ALL the time, lol) and would prefer to jump all over Dreama, which of course is not yet acceptable to her. Dreama jumped on the couch with me and watched her sister play for a little while. About 20 minutes later, she goes to the bedroom door and starts to softly whine. So I picked her up and went and put her on the bed with my sleeping hubby and came back out to play with Wosie some more. About 20 minutes later, Dave comes out to say that she carefully and softly nosed his hand up her head, and snuggled next to him. Then when he showed signs he was awake, she began to dance excitedly on the bed. Oh my, he is soooooo happy with her! You should have seen the smile on his face when he came out to tell me.

Sigh... life is good!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!