View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #5
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I would advise you to contact Dr.Tobias' team at University of Tenn. They are the benchmark for Liver Shunt surgery. I believe THEIR success rate in this surgery is like 90%. But is depends on YOUR baby's specific case, how successful surgery would be. But I can tell you this....if these people are doing your baby, and something happens to her, or there are complications and it does not turn out well, you had the very best doing the surgery and it would have not turned out any differently for anyone else attempting to do the procedure. As far as spending the money and it possibly being a waste, that is an issue you have to resolve within your own heart. I know if I am ever in that position, I will sell anything I have, to pay for the procedure, at UT with Dr.Tobias and her team....that way I KNOW, I can look at that baby and rest assured everything was done that could possibly be done, by the very best, most experienced people, doing that surgery. Beyond that, it was in Gods hands......but my conscience is clear, no regrets, no "what if's", "buts", or "maybe's".....
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!