Thread: Jaraden Soho
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:18 AM   #25
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Sis View Post
ok.. a possible solution to the "tether" problem that is easy.

What I noticed is the tether has a hook clip on both ends. It is attached to a d ring in the bottom of the bag. I took the tether off and by unclipping and fed it thorough the d ring.. then you can clip BOTH hooks onto Kaji..
that would be shorter and stronger.

Another solution would be to take the tether off... make another out of some shorter stronger fabric using the hooks.

3rd solution.. the bag has zipper pulls on both ends of the top.. they are also removable. You could use one of those in a pinch.

PLEASE do not put kaji in without a tether... yes it is possible that the one time the bag is open he jumps and runs it is better to have him dragging a bag by his harness ..should slow him down lol

You said you also like your kb.. so I wouldn't take that tether out yet.

Oh.. do you have a coupler or tether you use for the car??
All are fabulous solutions!! I honestly did not take a closer look at the bungee tether in side the bag. My first thought was of him jumping like he has in the KB. Now he would be bungee jumping. if I double it, there is no where he could go. It's definitely stronger. Yay!! I'm happy with that idea. I'll still be using both bags, so I won't be removing anything from the KB. A girl has to have options right?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!