View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Thx for posting!

Not to be a downer, but I'm pretty sure those Dingo treats are often made in China. And with all of the chicken jerky problems from China and killing dogs -- I'm not sure I'd trust anything from over there.

Also rawhide is not the greatest choice for a chew. Often causes obstruction and choking.

Here was a question to Dingo, and I do not like how they skirted around the answer.

Quote:
I read today that hundreds of dogs have been poisoned by dog treats made in China, how can I be sure your products are safe?

thank you for your inquiry to Dingo regarding our Dental Stix. We are very aware of the news items and can surely understand your concern regarding Chinese manufactured products. We are not involved in anything in the news. We are not having any issues, problems, etc. with anything in the Dingo line. We perform very extensive testing on both the raw materials and the finished goods product. I personally feed Dingo to my own dog and surely wouldn't if I didn't have confidence in the product. If we can be of any further help, please feel free to contact us.

Last edited by Britster; 07-15-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!