View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 05:12 AM   #1
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Love The Dreama Deal!!

We got all of Dreama's stuff yesterday, so here's the deal!! I still cannot believe it! We got all the equipment in the picture (except the rocking chair, lol) AND a full bag of food and two ceramic food dishes!!

Are you ready for this?? WITH the dog, we paid all of $200!!!

I am including a few more pics. Julz, I thought you would like the chicken, so that one's for you. Here's another sibling rivalry shot of Wosie stealing Dreama's froggy. Kids these days...gotta love them!

Things are going very well. Wosie was just sniffing Dreama's face, and she just lay there looking at her. I tried to get a picture, but they moved. She's warming up to me a little more, and comes to greet me when I get home. Dave of course is still completely in love! I really think it was meant to be.

Upon reviewing the pictures, I see her bow is coming out and she's looking a bit scruffy. We aren't trying to groom her or do anything radical until she settles in a bit more, so I apologize for her unkempt look! She's so pretty it's a shame for her to look like a tramp, but we want to keep her as stress free as possible right now!!
Attached Thumbnails
The Dreama Deal!!-dreamas-stuff.jpg   The Dreama Deal!!-pretty-girl.jpg   The Dreama Deal!!-theif-sister.jpg   The Dreama Deal!!-hpim4612.jpg  

Last edited by Jaspermom; 01-26-2006 at 05:15 AM.
Jaspermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!