View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #14
Stacey8221
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
oh my I also love every photo, what a cute little trio you must make. When will Pixie turn one, I think you and your daughter should plan a birthday party for her, I think that Lauren would get a big kick out of planning it with you. See Katie Scarletts pics for some ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
Have you seen this thread with Lilo pushing a shopping cart, it would be good inspiration for teaching Pixie to push the stroller. Lilo has a facebook page showing lots of other tricks, you and Lauren might enjoy watching some of those. I sure wish I could get Lola to do some of them, LOL my girl might be cute, but but not the smartest when it comes to tricks.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...literally.html
Pixie will turn one on January 10th! We will most definitely be having a little celebration, my daughter LOVES planning birthday parties, especially one for her "daughter" as she calls Pixie lol!
We have seen Lilo pushing the shopping cart, that's exactly what I thought of when Pixie pushed the stroller the other day! I will have to look for his facebook page!! Thank you!
Stacey8221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!