View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
ilovejoel
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg Does this make sense?

Well instead of doing ANOTHER(lol) post about help with potty training I figured Ill post my theory that came to me when I was thinking to myself "Why wont Joel potty train!?!" And see what you think.

So I'm probably wrong about this but when I read all the stuff on potty training it sound like it's only for the beginning stages, and I feel like Joel is past that part and already knows to go outside and how to tell me. I dunno, maybe I'm setting the bar too high?
With our daycare I've helped potty train alot of kids and theres those kids that just plain don't want to potty train, I've heard some 2-3 yr olds actualy say they dont want to and than at age 4 they would just decide to do it. And then theres the realy young kids that potty train fast.
Anyway I notice when Joel goes the longest without an accident its only because I keep taking him out, so wheres that line where he will just do it.......I cant find it!lol Will it be like this forever, So is it possible for them to know how and just not want to? Or is it all just my fault
I love Joely alot but I guess im just discouraged
(And now its still another post about potty training)
Sorry for the rant
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!