View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Stacey8221
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Pixie playing in the Playroom lol!

My daughter and I were playing in the playroom earlier today and of course Pixie June was with us. Most of the time she just sits next to us or sleeps but today she wanted to do some playing just like us!
She started off with the dollhouses, my daughter has a BIG one that is over 4 feet tall so Pixie started there and explored all the rooms until she found her favorite one to lay down in lol! After laying in it for a few minutes she decided she wanted to check out the smaller dollhouse and we were VERY surprised to see that she still fits through the front door of that one lol!
Next she tested out the baby stroller and she actually pushed it for about 3 feet before hopping in it and laying for a little while. Me and my daughter were CRACKING UP at this one! I think we are going to try to teach her to push the stroller as one of her tricks!
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect puppy for my daughter. She is the BEST and is always making us laugh!
Attached Thumbnails
Pixie playing in the Playroom lol!-pixieplayroom1.jpg   Pixie playing in the Playroom lol!-pixieplayroom2.jpg   Pixie playing in the Playroom lol!-pixieplayroom3.jpg   Pixie playing in the Playroom lol!-pixieplayroom7.jpg  
Stacey8221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!