View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #11
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieKatesMom View Post
I have a Veggie garden, this is my first year of growin things in the ground and not in containers. Right now I hav e 4 tomato Planets, two Peppers, pole beans (were suppose to be bush beans) and a Basil.

My tomato plants are loaded with green fruit right now, when they ripen I am going to be over run. I will only plant two next year for sure.

I am already planning my fall crop of cabbage and greens. I am also going to plant some garlic to harvest next fall.

I will post pictures once I get them off my phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieKatesMom View Post
Here are my most recent pictures. I am so proud, I grew everything but the Basil from seeds.
Wow, Great job! Sounds like you are on a roll with the planning your winter crop already. lol, not so sure if I'm up for that yet. I would love to try brussel sprouts and broccoli.

I am hoping to put more tomato plants in next year if we get the second garden. I really would love to learn canning. My ex-in-laws had quite a garden and they would get enough to can that they only needed to shop for meats in the winter. They had just about every veggie including asparagus (yum!!!) and then they had peaches, apples, and melons of all kinds. I guess that's where I got the bug from. lol
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!