Thread: Vet in Dallas
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
mightyboy2012
Yorkie Talker

Default Vet in Dallas

So I am looking for a good and caring vet for my baby. From the day I brought him home he has been seeing the same vet and I was hoping to keep it that way but there are times that I wonder if I should switch vets. So the first red flag was when they decided to administer all of his shots in one day and that was really hard on him and me. He was not doing good for the next 48hrs and I was up all night and day watching him to make sure he was ok. Recently I got his heart worm/flea combo pill because he reached 5 pounds and I was told that it was ok to give it to him. He took it and after about an hour he threw up all of his food. When I called them, I was told that since he is so tiny, it is easy to upset his stomach but since he held it down for about an hour we didn't need to give him another one. What concerns me here is that no one mentioned that he might get sick when I went to pick up his pill. They don't communicate well at all and I am ready to find a better vet for him. If anyone knows of a good vet to recommend in the Plano/Richardson/dallas area I would really appreciate it.
mightyboy2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!