View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon2072 View Post
maybe it was water they laped up ..even when you have your eyes on them at all times they still manage to get something they shouldnt...i know cedric does anyway!! hope they are better asap!
Nope! I'm a freak when we are walking them! I would say more they stepped in something and maybe licked their feet? I even brought water from home....I always worry about them picking up something off of the ground...I don't even like them to walk around (on the ground) except in our own yard..( I told you I was a freak about this! LOL) My neighbors, on the other hand, have had their pups out and about even before their vet checks. feed them...table scraps, leave them alone (for an over night)...leave their yorkie tied up outside BY HIMSELF when they are at work and nothing ever happens to them (not that I want to see anything happen) but, ME... the one to take cares...feeds good food, and is very careful about them being out...is the one who has the sick pups!! (They are not sick all the time...talking about this issue)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!