Thread: New owner
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #11
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckey2 View Post
I wrote back to say she is a Morkie. Not sure that qualifies me to be on this web site.
welcome to YT! and yes...you are allowed on this site! many members have other breeds as well as yorkies on here.

First I want to say congrats on your new furbaby! I hate to say this but it sounds like you bought her from either a mill or BYB...NO breeder would EVER tell you to wait a week before taking a pup to the vet...a vet check should be made prior to getting your pup so they can be vet checked immediately!...and a 10 guarantee isn't very long...most breeders give a year health guarantee. I have never heard of the feeding method this "breeder" has told you to do. I know you are probably attached to this little one.... as with most, it doesn't take long....And I know this would be difficult (for me as well) , but, maybe you should ask for your money back and go to a "real" breeder...I would HATE to see a post on here from you that you have a very sick pup and then all of a sudden she has passed away....this would be devastating...I wish you luck and what ever route you choose. Praying for this little girl.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!