Thread: New owner
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 05:14 AM   #4
JaxsonsMommy12
Senior Yorkie Talker

First off let me say congrats on your new baby! I've been a Mama to a little yorkie for about a month now & it's lots of work but so worth it. I guess my only questions of concern are you said she looks different then the original photo provided so could it be she is not the same dog? Also I don't understand if she was dewormed why would she have worms in her bowel movements?? I'm no vet nor all that experienced with yorkies but I grew up with AKC registered German Shepherds & my mom did breed them a couple times but she took it VERY SERIOUSLY & was attached to the puppies! Seems to me in my opinion you got an unhealthy pup & though you love her I would've taken her to the vet as soon as I saw the worms! Did she come with any paperwork, shot records...etc?? Reason I'm asking is cause there are a lot of backyard breeders and I know you already have fallen in love with her but that still doesn't justify someone who is breeding these pups obviously the wrong way & not taking the proper care a breeder should take! Did you see the parents of the pups? Sorry for so many questions just I know pups can go down hill very fast and I'd hate for you to become too attached and something be wrong with her. Don't mean to be negative either just some people are great breeders & some just do it to make a living.

Last edited by JaxsonsMommy12; 07-09-2012 at 05:17 AM.
JaxsonsMommy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!