View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #12
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YazminD View Post
I'm alarmed, in tears and quite shocked at the moment! I know your intention was to make me aware that this could be more serious than what I would have ever imagined! I would have never considered AAI! I work tomorrow but can get Yazmin in to see her vet by 4:00 PM. Actually, Yazmin will be eating dinner in a few minutes so I'm going to video tape her to see if she does it tonight. I also wanted to say that your little Sammy comes to mind when you said one of your pups, I'm assuming that's who you're referring to. My heart sinks every time I read one of your posts concerning him and I've seen him on the Site. Sammy's one little trooper! Thank you LadyJane for taking the time to reply. I'm now at least aware and can have my vet check her over thoroughly.
I did not want to upset you...now I feel terrible. I just have seen it with him and it stands out to me. Your baby more than likely does NOT have it...I just wanted to let you know it is important to check things out because you just never know.
I feel sick that I scared you.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!