View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
MikaTallulah
YT 1000 Club Member

Question Vet Recommendation Needed Near Nashville, TN

My dad has been working in Mt. Juliet, TN near Nashville for over a year. He is tired of renting and has put an offer in on a house. Unfortunately, we can't visit him while he is renting as a family (humans and dogs). The Yorkies are allowed but not Buddy so my parents are biting the bullet and buying.

I think it would be a good idea to have the name of a few really good vets near him since we will be able to visit him more often. I work 12 hrs shift so I can visit him for a week without taking anytime off from work.:

He has also told me I wants to have at least 1 of my cats (Mika and Tallulah) and possibly Lucy (yorkie) if he does get a place to keep him company. He would spoil them rotten. Mika (14 years old) is not a big fan of Buddy and would love the 1:1 attention. Lucy just adores my dad whenever he visits or we visit him with her she sticks to him like glue.

He has looked at a few vets recommended by co-workers and neighbors and has not been impressed. He says they see them as animals and not family members. He says he feels like a new parent all over again because none of my pets could stay full-time with him if he does not have a great vet. They are my babies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!